We aim to build mutually beneficial working relationship, providing all candidates with the best experience and professional service.
The Fusion People Candidate Charter set out the following commitments:
Search & Placement:
- Recruitment staff will actively look for work on your behalf either if it is your first placement or/and when your placement come to an end; introducing you to the right position
- Before we submit your details to any client your permission will be sought and the role discussed
- We will not misrepresent you
- Prompt payment will be made as outlined in our timesheets procedure
- Updates on any application progress will be given on a regular basis, including feedback wherever available and constructive advice offered where appropriate
- Phone calls, messages and emails will be responded to within 1-2 working days wherever feasible
- Payroll queries will be addressed in a timely manner
- Your details will be kept securely and confidentially at all times in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
- All legislation will be adhered to, from Home Office Regulations with identification and residency status verification to HMRC Regulations
- Strict Quality Assurance process will be observed and qualifications, memberships, references will be verified
- Follow The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations as well as the Association of Professional Staffing Companies Code of Conduct setting out best practices
- Fusion People is committed to be an equal opportunities employer, valuing the diversity of our employees, workers and applicants and ensuring that its services are barrier-free and as inclusive as possible to everyone.
In return, we are expecting from you the following commitments:
- The information you give us will be true and factual at all times
- You will attend interviews or placements on time, letting us know promptly if you are delayed or become unavailable
- Open and honest feedback on both our service and experience with a client
- Discuss any issues with our service with your consultant, however if necessary our escalation process will be implemented.