Fusion People set out to provide all candidates with the best experience possible. We know that the quality of service we provide is important to you, and we aim to treat you with the respect and professionalism that will enable you to recommend Fusion People to both friends and colleagues.
We aim to build a long-term, mutually beneficial business relationship with each of our candidates, whether they be permanent, temporary or contract.
Our commitment to you:
- All candidates will be treated with the professionalism they deserve
- Your permission will be sought and a role discussed with you before we submit your details to any Client
- We will furnish you with as much information as we can to give you the clearest picture of whether a job is right for you and you for it
- Updates on progress of any application will be given on a regular basis
- We will maintain a clear, open and honest communication with you
- Feedback will be given wherever possible and constructive advice offered where appropriate
- We will respond to phone calls and messages within 1-2 working days wherever feasible
- We will answer any payroll queries in a timely manner and resolve any issues as quickly as we can
- We adhere to the Data Protection Act and will keep your information safe and confidential at all times
- We will not mis-represent you in any way
- We will actively look for work on your behalf
Legislation & Compliance
- All legislation will be adhered to – we will check all claimed qualifications, memberships and references. Right to Work information and residency status will be verified.
- Candidates will be selected and submitted to Clients on merit, in line with suitability for a role
Your commitment to us:
- The information you give us will be true and factual at all times
- You will turn up to interviews or placements on time or let us know in advance if you cannot make it
- You will give us open and honest feedback on both our service and the interview experience with a Client
- You will discuss any issues with our service with us in the first instance to give us the opportunity to find a resolution