A leading Lloyd's broking house seek to employ a competent Insurance technician to join its Global Property and Casualty team. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding and knowledge of the processing aspect of the technical role.
Candidates with a background within the Property and Casualty market will be favoured.
• Prepare all client documentation (cover notes, debit notes etc.) in an accurate and timely manner
• Liaise with the accounting department to ensure timely processing, credit control and resolution of queries
• Organise the recording and processing of all premium and paperwork in respect of monthly bordereaux including the maintenance of records to monitor 'missing' items
• Liaise externally with Xchanging to ensure timely resolution of queries and settlement of premiums
• Liaise with technical, support, broking and claims functions to ensure that the client’s interests are maintained
• Assist in the provision and follow-up of reports as required by and appropriate to your Business Unit including renewal, PPW/PPC and regular workflow reports
If you do not work within a Technical role (as above) within the London Insurance market you will not be considered for this role so please DO NOT apply.