Scheduler / Maintenance & Repairs Administrator
Candidates must have experience liaising with the public and scheduling operative/subcontractor appointments. Essential that candidates are highly MS word and excel literate and have a high attention to detail.
Day-to-day duties include but are not exclusive to:-
Preparation and issue of payment applications and invoices
- Maintaining an accurate order list, chasing relevant
- parties where information is missing
- Liaising with subcontractors and operatives to schedule
- appointments and works
- Preparation of project KPIs
- First point of contact for Resident help line
- Adhoc attendance at project meetings
- Adhoc administrative duties
- Adhoc holiday cover for administrative team
- Adhoc reception cover, approximately 1 hour per week
You will be experienced in Scheduling with a high level of attention to detail.
London, SE15 area