I am looking for a mechanical maintenance engineer to work with a leading support services provider, providing services to the United States visiting forces based at RAF Mildenhall.
This is a 3 month fixed term contract paying up to £16 per hour.
- Completion of planned maintenance tasks.
- Relative and remedial breakdown response and repairs as identified.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of:
- Air handling units and fire dampers.
- Compressed air installations.
- Oil boilers.
- Heating and hot water systems.
- General plumbing experience.
- Experience of working in a similar building services environment.
There will be occasional Saturday and Sunday work which will be paid at time and a half before 12pm and double time on a Sunday after 12.
A van will be available for use on site.
40 hour week 8-5
Due to the nature of the work you will be required to undergo security checks.
If you are interested and match what we are looking for then APPLY NOW.