Are you a Electrical Supervisor looking for an exciting opportunity in Swansea?
My client is a leader in the Building Services/FM sector and they are looking for an Electrical Supervisor to join them on a full time/permanent basis.
Purpose of the Job
To effectively supervise the day to day operation of the area’s maintenance team to
ensure the effective and efficient operation of the site’s Mechanical and Electrical
· Supervision of the area Team in accordance with company Procedures and Policies.
· Ensure that routine maintenance is carried out to all building plant, equipment
and systems to meet and exceed expectations, and agreed service level
agreements. Includes statutory obligations
· To collate information relating to “billable” works and submit quotes in a timely
manner using the clients’ web based system. Also to quote any other extra works.
· Respond to Building Management System alarms, and effect emergency repairs
· Prioritising and delegating reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks
to the area team ensuring optimum levels of service delivery are being achieved.
· Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task
schedules and industry best practices.
· Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance of the above
· Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks
carried out to ensure safe working practices
· Maintenance and repair of the sites M&E Plant and Equipment and Services.
· Organise and if necessary assist in reactive repairs to the sites mechanical
systems (BMS, Fire, Air Conditioning and Generators).
· Attend site and carry out reactive repairs as instructed by administration team.
· Advising the Contract Manager on labour levels and holiday/absence cover.
Experience / Qualifications
· Educated to a minimum of City & Guilds or equivalent in an electrical discipline
· Apprenticeship (or equivalent programme) in Electrical Engineering.
· A minimum of City & Guilds in Electrical Installation.
· 17th Edition IEE Regs: 2008
· City & Guilds 2391 inspection and test
· At least two years at a similar level or equivalent.
· Ability to interrogate and operate BMS’s systems
· Knowledge of business critical services i.e. UPS, server rooms and Comms Rooms
· Knowledge of Lifts and associated services
If you are interested in this great opportunity to join a well know growing company please apply with your CV ASAP or call Hannah on 0117 917 4560 – DON’T MISS OUT