ABOUT THE ROLE
Here at Fusion People we are looking to invest in a talented and driven Recruitment Consultant to join our successful Sydney team. You will be able to take advantage of the excellent existing relationships we have in place and also develop new clients throughout New South Wales and Australia.
This is a fast moving opportunity to work a dedicated hybrid (temp & perm) Civil Construction desk in the white collar space with an unlimited remit. It is an exciting career role for someone who is looking to develop their Recruitment career and earn excellent commission and incentives!
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant – Civil Construction
Salary and Benefits: Competitive base + super + uncapped commission + incentives
Location: Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- Well established City based Recruitment Company
- Join a successful and established team
- Nationwide and unlimited remit
- Lots of existing client relationships and PSA’s in place with excellent job flow
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Fusion People are a well established and very successful recruitment firm based in Sydney CBD with an enviable location next to Westfield Shopping Centre and Pitt Street Mall.
Specialising in Construction and Engineering Recruitment both in Australia and the United Kingdom we have a busy office of talented and experienced recruiters each specialising in a particular sector allowing them to be experts in their chosen industry. On the back of a successful 2015 we are keen to add to our team as a part of our strategic growth strategy in 2016.
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
- Outgoing and confident personality with the ability to quickly establish and develop relationships
- Experience in Recruitment or sales is preferred
- Working knowledge of account management and client development
- Proven ability working towards and exceeding financial and key performance targets
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable with making outbound cold calls
- Strong interpersonal skills and a professional attitude with the ability to influence
- Motivated and reliable individual who can handle pressure
- Must have a current visa to work in Australia
To take advantage of this exciting Recruitment role which will offer a start date in early 2016 please apply now or contact Donato directly on 02 8005 2000 to discuss confidentially.