I am looking for an Inventory Manager to assist the Programme Manager in the in-service management of Vanguard equipment and resources. This is a contract position until July 2016 paying up to £200 per day.
- Ensuring obsolescence of equipment is managed without a reduction in availability whilst allowing inventory plans to be correct and maintained efficiently.
- Assist in the delivery of any additional procurement activity to reach Vanguard targets.
- Support the delivery of inventory assurance to Arty Sys programmes.
- Monitor supply chain performance.
- Provide information on supply chain matters, liaising between; Arty Sys teams, external customers and suppliers.
- Ensuring coherent delivery of supply chain advice and guidance to stakeholders in Arty Sys:
- Assessment of dues out (DO) and below re-order level (BroL) stock.
- Support to operations (Vanguard) as request through Army HQ.
- MoD experience.
- Inventory Management experience.
- You must currently hold SC clearance.
If you think this could be your next contract APPLY NOW.