I am looking for a project engineer to work on a long term contract until April 2017. The role is based at Portsdown West and is paying up to £400 per day.
The area of work covers support to military aircraft mission systems research and development, addressing areas including obsolescence management, scalable software, open architectures, information assurance and safety certification.
The role primarily supports the development of both managed and unmanned Air Systems, involving directing and overseeing industry activity and providing technical assurance; management and support to the Dstl programme; formulation of requirements; and the coordination of multiple stakeholders.
- Experience of working in cross-discipline civilian/military team.
- Experience of working on military systems.
- Settling and evaluating mission system requirements.
- Awareness of current UAS operational employment.
- Knowledge of defence contractors and the defence market.
- Military application of automation and decision support technologies.
- Operator-system interaction requirements.
- Development and analysis of UAS operational vignettes and use-case to support technology requirements definition.
- Development and execution of assessment protocol for operator in the loop system evaluation.
If you think this could be your next role then APPLY NOW.