Gas Safety Manager required to work for a market leading company! You will play a key role implementing, administering, monitoring and auditing the application of safe systems of work as defined by the Gas Safety Case.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- You will define the exact extent of the systems and installations for which Responsible Persons (RP) and responsible.
- Advise the Operations Director on those systems and installations to which where Gas Safety Case apply on the contract
- Liaise with the Authorising Engineer
- Assess the competencies of the Responsible Person
- Audit and review each RPs operational experience at 6 monthly intervals
- Issue audits summary reports and action plans
- Ensure staff are aware of any amendments to the Gas Safety Case
- Notify the client of any defects or operational restrictions
- Risk Assessments
- Act as commissioning Manager for core services, core works, preparing commissioning plans, monitoring programmes and witnessing the commissioning of new equipment where required
- Line management responsibilities
- Carry out annual reviews of the Safe Systems of Work
- All other duties as reasonably required
You will have an excellent working background within this role or similar where you have proven experience managing and supervising engineering staff within this discipline. You will hold relevant Gas related qualifications and Gas safety. You will have a working background within a FM, Construction, Building Maintenance etc. environment. You will hold Emergency First Aid and relevant training requirements of Gas Safety Case.
You must hold a full UK Driving Licence as travel to sites will be required.
If you meet the above requirements then apply now!