We have an excellent opportunity for an Area Maintenance Delivery Manager to join a market leading company working on their prestigious housing contract!
You will be responsible to lead the Area Team to meet all contract outputs and provide clear interface with the Service Managers and Heads of Establishments to fully support the delivery of the contract within the remit of line reports, using knowledge of the properties and local conditions to ensure that the service is delivered to the highest of standards.
Other duties will include but are not limited to:
- Management of performance, resource and stakeholder management across the area
- Deliver Health & Safety, ensuring compliance is met at all times and where required undertake H&S inspections
- Prepare Risk Assessments and Method Statements as required
- Implement Service Delivery and Additional Works to meet business KPIs
- Manage performance
- Undertake inspections to ensure quality standards, both in terms with workmanship and materials
- Adhere to Risk Register and follow maintenance and management process
- Adhere to NEC3 contract process and procedures
- Effectively manage teams
- Ensure effective management of voids
- Manage Estates Data including building condition surveys
- Ensure Additional Works are accurately recorded
- Provide technical Advice
- Manage Budgets and review profit and loss
- Monitor and review Supply Chain performance
- All other duties as reasonably required
You must have working background as an Area Manager or similar or significant experience looking for the next step. You must hold relevant M&E or B&CE qualifications (HNC, HND, C&G etc.) and hold a Health & Safety Qualification at National Level 3 (SMSTS or equivalent). You must have proven working history within the FM, Construction, Building Maintenance or similar environment. You must have experience in Stakeholder Management, Leadership skill, Management, Finance/Budgets experience and good all round trades knowledge. You must hold a UK Driving Licence as this role will cover a designated area and travel to sites will be required.
Share this post