Fusion People are looking to source an experienced Property Manager in Sydney to join our key client and their building portfolio.
Dynamic Work Environment
You will be located in Sydney CBD and will be working in a world class Property and Investment organisation and be responsible for managing the end to end management of their property portfolio. As a professional Property Manager you will be also be expected to provide a high level of communication to tenants and landlords whilst also developing excellent working relationships.
You must have demonstrated experience in Property Management with outstanding professional attitude and excellent presentation skills. You will have strong time management, conflict management and influencing skills. With a proactive approach you will deliver results to time, budget and exceed client expectations. Your exemplary work ethic and ability to autonomously go about your day will stand you in good stead. You must be a confident communicator and have the attention to detail required to understand client’s needs and expectations.
Your key responsibilities as a Property Manager will include:
- Develop outstanding relationships with clients (tenants/landlords)
- Communication with various levels of clientele
- Identify new opportunities within leasing
- Reporting, analysis and an eye for cost savings
- Full end to end management of the portfolio
- Organizing repairs & maintenance across portfolio
- Management of sub-contractors
To take advantage of this Property Managers role please apply now or contact Donato directly on 02 800 52000 to discuss confidentially.