Our client are seeking an experienced Reinsurance Claims Technician to join their established Lloyd’s broking firm on a Part-Time basis, for a 1 year FTC.
The main purpose of this position is to provide high quality claims support within the technical department, in order to satisfy clients and underwriters needs. You will also assist the Broking Team in administrating, processing and filing of new and renewal business.
Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining all claims files and dealing with new claim notifications and settlement requests when received.
- Maintaining the claims diary and dealing with all related queries generated externally or internally.
- Processing all claims onto the company system.
- Maintaining various claims related spread sheets.
- Assisting in the production of placing slips, endorsements and any appropriate placing documentation in respect of new and renewal business.
- Liaising and effectively communicating as necessary with clients and reinsurers in respect of current business, as well as with Accounting and Broking colleagues.
- Assist colleagues in other technical matters including premium processing.
Experience in all classes of reinsurance business will be considered, ideally with 3+ years’ experience.
Experience with CLASS would be beneficial but not essential.
This company are looking for someone to come in and hit the ground running.
If you think this is the right position for you, don’t hesitate to get in touch and send us your CV.