Our client, a well-respected Lloyd’s Broker are actively seeking an experienced Account Executive/Developer to join their Schemes Department within their Travel division.
The role will be to maintain the existing portfolio of Travel Business and to grow and develop opportunities within the overall Schemes portfolio.
The right candidate will have:
- Proven ability, experience and knowledge of Travel and related products.
- Good communication skills and market knowledge, with confidence in dealing with Clients and Insurers at a senior level.
- Well-developed customer service and administration skills.
- The ability to prepare and produce documentation for presentation to Clients and Underwriters.
- Good IT skills, including proficiency with Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Previous use of Insurance based software desirable.
You will have the ability to work well independently on specific tasks and be part of a small, efficient and highly motivated team.
This role is paying up to £40,000 per annum and offers excellent company benefits.
If you feel you are the right fit for this position, please don’t hesitate to send your CV to us.