I am looking for a Mobile Authorised Person to join a leading provider of services to the MoD to ensure that the requirements of JSP375 are complies with in all activities undertaken.
- Responsibility for implementation of JSP375.
- Support effective delivery of statutory, mandatory and reactive maintenance.
- Identify opportunities where energy and carbon can be reduced.
- Ensure compliance with H&S.
- Travel to other sites if required.
- Assess competence of skilled persons for appointment.
- Produce risk assessments and method statements.
- Review risk registers.
- Attend and contribute to risk meetings.
- Reduce the number of corrective actions and close existing ones within agreed timescales.
- Experience of managing and supervising staff in the appropriate disciplines.
- Management of Safe System of Work.
- Requirement to travel to other sites.
- Experience of supervisory management in a demanding construction/property maintenance environment.
- Significant practical experience in Construction/property maintenance.
- Contract or site control.
- HNC level qualification in a building/civil engineering or electrical/mechanical engineering related discipline (or equivalent experiential experience subject to meeting the requirements of JSP375)
- Familiarity with and experienced in working to JSP375.
- Safe system of work appropriate to the discipline.
- Emergency first aid.
- Fire safety.
This would be an ideal role for someone who is significant electrical and mechanical building services maintenance who has a good knowledge of health and safety.