I am looking for an experienced administrator to join a leading supplier of services to the MoD, providing comprehensive administrative support to the Area Manager and Area office staff.
You will work between to sites located near to Bristol and Innsworth so must be happy to travel.
- To answer queries efficiently and effectively.
- Preparation and maintenance of reports as required by management.
- Creating Excel spreadsheets and dashboard reports to monitor business performance.
- Preparation of meeting minutes.
- Answer all incoming calls promptly and politely.
- Maintaining the Area Office filing system in accordance with the Quality Management System, both electronic and hard copy.
- Inputting data onto the centralised computer system.
- Order and control stationery, catering supplies and personal protective equipment.
- Provide administrative support to other departments and areas as and when required. Promote a culture of customer service and the meeting of company objectives and values.
- Plan, organise and co-ordinate internal/external meetings, events, accommodation as requested.
- Work closely with the Area Site Teams and other C-E departments, to assist management in achieving the business key performance indicators.
- Comply with all Health and Safety and Sustainability policies and procedures.
- Demonstrable experience of general office work.
- Experienced in data processing, typing and general administrative duties.
- Good understanding of administrative practises.
- Knowledge of working within strict ISO policies and processes.
- Educated to NVQ level 2 standard or equivalent experience.
If you think you are what my client is looking for then APPLY NOW.