Planner required to join a leading provider of services to the MOD. You will be providing full planning support for the NHP additional services teams. Production communication and ongoing management and revision of forward programming for all predelivery, procurement, delivery and post production teams. Liaison with client and other CA departments.
- Provision and communication of programming primarily in Microsoft ® Project® format to all bodies concerned in the additional services on the national housing prime.
- Principle activities will be the production of 1 year, 2 year and long term programmes based on output from the service register, the forward additional service plan and the client requirements.
- Programmes must be compliant with resource and budget constraints.
- Outputs will be reported at all level of CA and the client and will constantly be adjusted and improved according to requirements.
- Adherence to prime contract provisions will be required.
- General spreadsheet and document skills required to intermediate level at least.
- Review risk registers and follow maintenance and management processes.
- Identify business priorities and to plan work effectively, by building controls and milestones into plans and programmes.
- Comply with business policy and procedures, supporting continual improvement across the contract.
- Explore future possibilities and opportunities for improvement, support change initiatives and identify alternative solutions.
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sustainability, quality and other statutory requirements.
- Support Area Relationship Improvement Plan with the Employer and area specific supply chain, in line with BS11000 Collaborative Business Relationships.
- The role will require considerable self-reliance and initiative, as well as skills and experience to liaise closely with associated teams, suppliers, the client and End Users to build effective relationships.
- Reporting to senior commercial manager and pre delivery manager, relationships with all CA teams will be vital.
- Support the teams by communicating effectively, providing advice and guidance to staff in the preparation and presentation of works proposals, reviews and updates.
- Obtain commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiation. Manage stakeholders utilising experience to negotiate in