An award winning multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy is currently searching for a Principal level Civil Engineer to join their busy civils team in Northampton. The company featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 best companies to work for in 2015, and has plans for continued growth into 2016. The civils team work with private sector clients in a range of sectors including renewable energy, commercial, industrial, tourism, residential and education, on providing infrastructure solutions for development projects.
The ideal candidate will be a positive and enthusiastic team player, who has a HND/HNC or equivalent in Civil Engineering and extensive experience of working in an Infrastructure Engineering role.
- Have experience of highway design and specification.
- Have experience in detailed drainage and attenuation design.
- Have experience in chairing client and consultation project meetings.
- Consultation, negotiations and meetings with Third Party Authorities.
- Have experience of construction contract and specification preparation.
- Ability to effectively manage resources.
- Have excellent communication and written skills with the ability to both compile and check reports.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office programmes.
- Experience and understanding of AutoCAD.
Should this role be of interest, or if you would like to discuss similar roles in your area please respond to the advert accordingly. Alternatively contact me directly using email@example.com / 01179174560.