A Cardiff based engineering consultancy are currently searching for a Project Engineer with experience of delivering development infrastructure projects. As Project Engineer you will have the opportunity to work with an attractive list of clients across the commercial, residential and education sectors through providing infrastructure design solutions for development projects. With a clear development programme also on offer this role would suit ambitious engineers looking to progress within their respective field.
- Able to run projects, attend meetings and act as lead Civil Engineering Designer
- Able to lead a team of technicians and junior engineers
- Familiar with SUDS and able to design a variety of sustainable surface water drainage solutions.
- Understanding of CDM regulations.
Education / Skills
- BEng, BSc or equivalent in Civil Engineering
- Extensive post-graduate experience
- Competent in use of Micro Drainage / WinDes
- Familiar with CAD and ground modelling / highway alignment software (eg PDS)
- Chartered or near chartered
Should this position be of interest, or you would like to discuss similar roles in your area then please respond to the advert accordingly. Alternatively contact me directly using firstname.lastname@example.org / 01179174560.