M&E Maintenance Manager urgently required for this national well-respected service provider on this large estate based near Cambridge - CB22.
You will have direct responsibility for the delivery of all M&E maintenance services across this varied site.
You will be mechanically or electrically qualified with proven experience of delivery FM/Building services contracts.
Good man-management skills are essential as you will manage an in-house team of multi-skilled Engineers.
The below is required;
- Approved and formal apprenticeship served as a fitter or electrician, or relevant qualifications held
- An ability to demonstrate extensive previous experience in working within the building services engineering industry
- Ability to diagnose faults and recommend appropriate solutions
- Sound awareness of risk assessments and health and safety
- Understanding method statements and reviewing
- IOSH – Managing Safety (not essential)
- Read technical drawings and communicate
- Present and report technical information
- Good admin skills (Microsoft package)
- Good Communication skills essential
- Plan, prioritise and manage staff and workloads in accordance with company procedure
- Innovative, pro-active and self-motivated (essential)
- A good knowledge of L8 (water treatment)
- A good knowledge of building fabric and listed buildings
- Able to work alone and supervise a team
8-5 Mon-Fri, flexibility required.