Property Investment Consultant & Property Marketing Coordinator
Fusion People are looking to source an experienced Property Investment Consultant and also a Property Marketing Coordinator in Sydney to join our key client.
Dynamic Work Environment
Both roles will be based in Chatswood and will be working in a world class Property and Investment organisation and be responsible for assisting in the sales and marketing of our clients property portfolio.
As a professional Investment Consultant you will be also be expected to provide a high level of communication and customrer service whilst also developing excellent working relationships.
As a Property Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for compilingm coordinating and ultimately delivering marketing collateral to prospective clients through a variety of platforms.
To be considered for these roles you must have demonstrated experience with outstanding professional attitude and excellent presentation skills. You will have strong time management and influencing skills. With a proactive approach you will deliver results to time, budget and exceed client expectations. Your exemplary work ethic and ability to autonomously go about your day will stand you in good stead. You must be a confident communicator and have the attention to detail required to understand client’s needs and expectations.
Your key responsibilities as a Property Investment Consultant will include:
- Welcome visitors and offer a high level of presentation on the portfolio
- Sales plannning and delivery
- Identify new opportunities through lead generation
- Managing client enquiries including a client database
- Management and qualification of sales leads
- Excellent customer service
Your key responsibilities as a Property Marketing Coordinator will include:
- Compile, coordinate and proof marketing material
- Send marketing information via number platforms (social media, flyers, brochures etc)
- Liase with suppliers and agents
- Reporting and analysis of campaigns
- Full end to end management of the portfolio
To take advantage of these two career opportunities in Sydney's Property sector please apply now or contact Donato directly on 02 800 52000 to discuss confidentially.