Are you and experienced M&E Maintenance Engineer looking for a great new permanent opportunity?
My client a leader in the M&E Maintenance/Building Services sector offering great career progression opportunities.
This is a full time vacancy working with on one of my clients key contracts for an M&E Engineer to carry out mainly planned but also reactive works to various sites within the M4 corridor.
The applicant would also be expected to carry out the following tasks:-
- Carry out PPM and reactive work as required in order to meet completion deadlines.
- Be conversant with current Health & Safety legislation with relevance to safe working practices and attend tool box talks
- Comply with specific Contract, work department and Company procedures at all times
- Maintain accurate records of works done and expenditure, using this information to report to the Supervisor as required.
- Be proactive with regard to preventative maintenance and extra works
- Meet important ppm compliance deadlines
- Assist with co-ordination of all site activities, both maintenance and projects and ensure all safety aspects are managed and monitored in accordance with site / contract procedures and requirements.
- Take ownership of the clients needs and pursue good communications with the customer in order to build a stable relationship
Skills and experience:
- City & Guilds qualifications within a Building Services trade or equivalent
- Sound level of administration and organisational skills
- Proactive approach to all tasks undertaken
- High standard of workmanship
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to providing a high quality service to our customer and willing to work flexibly and as a member of a team
£27,000 - £28,000 + van and company package
Closing date 25th January
If you have experience in a similar role and you are interested in this great opportunity please apply with your CV – Don’t miss out – APPLY NOW