Voice & Data Project Managers
Salary: £40- 45k
The purpose of the roles to survey, price and closely manage Network Solutions project work within the UK and to develop both the existing and future client base. To ensure that projects are run to the optimum efficiency and to the maximum financial benefit to the client and ensure that project activities are properly resourced and reach completion to the required deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage project installation and commissioning to practical completion and handover
- Ensure compliance with CDM and other relevant Health & Safety regulations
- Accountability of P&L for works undertaken ensuring that accounts and the projects within are delivered and managed to the optimum efficiency and to the maximum financial benefit of the client.
- Establish good working relationships with all stakeholders in the support and delivery of projects and ensure that projects activities are properly resourced and reach completion to the required deadlines.
- Work closely with all areas of the business and manage the third party suppliers/contractors.
- Manage personal work streams in line with project plans and ensure appropriate systems are in place for monitoring their progress.
- Ensure appropriate records are kept of all key documents, decisions, approvals and expenditure.
- Responsible for accurate site surveys involving full measurement surveys of projects
|This individual must be client focused and dynamic. Internal and external relationships will form a key part of this role so the individual must be a real team player with the drive to succeed not only as a team but as an individual.|
High Level Experience with Network infrastructure and IP solution projects delivered across a number of different environments and projects.
- A good working knowledge Copper & Fibre cabling infrastructures, WiFi networks, IP solutions, Voice solutions, Containment systems.
- Extensive management experience gained within communications installation
- Be conversant with current Health and Safety legislation with relevance to safe working practices
- Relevant Qualifications within their industry i.e. Prince2 and a proven track record of project delivery and increasing revenue streams via the introduction of new business and opportunities,
- Proven experience in project management ability to plan and organise work load
- UK driver licence
- Experienced in the preparation of quotations, tenders, programmes, method statements and risk assessments.
- Car allowance- Grade 5
- Company contribution pension matched up to 3%
- Health care after 6 months
- 25 days holiday
If you are interested in this role please contact Louis on 0121 616 7150 or Louis.Taylor@fusionpeople.com