Our client, an independently owned Insurance brokerage based in Essex, are looking to recruit a trainee Audit Controller who will be trained in the checking and validating of Insurance records and documentation for a variety of policy types and schemes. You will assist the Audit manager in reviewing presentations and accuracy of the in house client records and insurer issued policies and compiling data and report spreadsheets for the manager to review. The role may also include listening to recorded calls and completing assessment score sheets.
Other duties Undertaken include:
- Participating in meetings as and when required.
- Gaining experience by working on all sections within the team in support of the role
- Operating in line with confidentiality requirements associated with the post
- Ensuring DATA protection and compliance requirements met at all times.
- Ensuring own practice reflects Equal Opportunities and Health and Safety Policies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Office administration, preferably in the insurance industry.
To apply, please e-mail your CV to: Andrew.Byrne@hillmansaunders.com