I am looking for a Housing Maintenance Officer to join a leading company working on their prestigious Housing contract! You will be responsible for properties in a designated area making sure that service delivery is carried out within the contract.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Ensure voids are regularly inspected and report any issues in accordance with the established procedure.
- Report faults found and make safe.
- Deal with residual post.
- Ensure voids lawn cuts are completed.
- Ensure security by locking premises.
- Carry out monthly gas, water and electricity meter readings.
- Manage the delivery of moving appointments.
- Carry out any minor tasks required in voids using stock items e.g. replacing bulbs, bath plugs and chains etc. to make sure property meets required standard.
- Undertake inspections covering the annual review of asbestos containing materials in line with asbestos management place.
- Carry out road and paved area inspections and report defects.
- Carry out work in progress inspections.
- Ensure that all inspections and surveys carried out are entered onto centralised database.
- Carry out environmental audits.
- Interact with building occupants and deal with complaints.
Carry out any other duties as required in relation to property management.
You will have excellent working experience within the construction, property maintenance or a related field. You will hold relevant M&E Qualifications and have excellent working knowledge of Health & Safety. You must have experience managing a diverse range of jobs, have carried out condition surveys, good all round knowledge of the trades and have excellent customer service skills.
- You must hold a full UK Driving Licence as ravel to the local sites will be required
- Experience in social housing / housing officer
- Understanding of key building trades
- Familiar with undertaking condition surveys.
- Good IT skills.
Share this post