A Project Manager is required to head up the several NSW project delivery teams for this hugely successful, national building contractor. The company operates largely in the fit out and heavy refurb space but also takes on general commercial and government / institutional projects in the new build space. They peak out around the $30 Million mark with scale of projects.
They have secured several, national contracts with major blue chips and they are embarking on a major expansion in Melbourne and Queensland- The future looks very bright for this contractor. This role is to appoint a senior project delivery specialist in NSW to take on the larger, more complex projects.
The company that has been in operation for decades and since inception have established operations right across Australia. The projects tend to be up to $30 Million with 10 – 15 projects at various stages of delivery at any given time. You will be required to maintain a hands on role in the delivery, managing clients and subcontractors while providing your expertise in a more strategic capacity.
A very appealing opportunity for a current project manager looking to step up to a senior management role, without question a rare, career defining move for the successful applicant.
- Based in NSW- just over the bridge in North Sydney
- Managing client expectations
- Managing the financial considerations of the projects under your control
- Complete responsibility for the projects from a time, cost, quality and safety perspective with the support of well-resourced teams
- Strategic input into the development of the region
- Reporting directly to the MD based in Sydney
- Previous experience as a project manager / senior project manager delivering fit out projects up to $10 Million
- As client management is such a large aspect of the role you must have excellent presentation and relationship building skills
- Demonstrable ambition to grow a business across NSW
- Very strong leadership skills
- History of longevity with former employers
- A detailed knowledge of both the onsite and financial considerations of delivering technically challenging projects
This is a role with serious growth potential and the package will grow exponentially as the NSW teams do. The start off package will be in the $150K - $180K region with excellent perks
If interested call Owen Walsh on (02) 8005 2000 or e-mail your CV to owen.walsh @ fusionpeole.com.au