I have an opportunity for a senior quantity surveyor to join a leading supplier of services to the MoD.
Providing commercial support to the additional works team including Value for money, risk management, Account verifications and cost estimation.
- Ensure Security and Fraud prevention systems and processes are adhered to at all times
- Provide cost advice and support to Additional Services.
- Ensure NEC3 contract processes and procedures are adhered to at all times, advising and supporting as required.
- Attend Risk Review Meetings, review risk registers and follow risk management processes.
- Identify business priorities and to plan work effectively, by building controls and milestones into plans and programmes.
- Support the Sustainability programme incorporating the reduction of the carbon footprint and the reduction of utility consumption across the MoD estate.
- Comply with business policy and procedures, supporting continual improvement.
- Support Service Delivery and Additional Works to incorporate sustainable solutions and support the Sustainability programme.
- Explore future possibilities and opportunities for improvement, support change initiatives and identify alternative solutions.
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sustainability, quality and other statutory requirements.
- Support Area Relationship Improvement Plan with DIO and area specific supply chain, in line with BS11000 Collaborative Business Relationships.
- Carry out value for money checks on Additional Services and provide assistance in all aspects of pricing
- Carry out all aspects of Account Verifications with supply chain, including interim/milestone payments, agreeing final accounts and obtaining DIO agreement via submission and review of final accounts
- Deliver Change Management in accordance with NEC3 term Service Contract ensuring timescales are met by all relevant stakeholders
- Manage the commercial risk for Additional Services within their responsibility from inception, during delivery and through to final account completion
Share this post