Architectural Assistant / Architectural Technician
Up to £32,000 DOE
The Client are a well-established and highly regarded multi-disciplinary practice based in Surrey. The company is split into various practices which include Architecture, and the Client are specifically seeking to recruit into this division.
The Architecture Division caters for a broad spectrum of medium to large sized clients and provide refurbishment and construction delivery packages for both private and public housebuilders across London and the home counties.
The Client are well renowned for their attitude towards training and retaining staff, and offer full support with professional training and personal development.
The Client are seeking an experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant or Architectural Technician to join the team and work specifically with the Technical Team and take responsibility for:
- The technical and working drawings aspects of projects either designed in house or by others
- Site visits
- Undertake measured surveys and assist the running of small refurbishment and new build projects.
Required skills from candidates include:
- Fully conversant with Building Regulations, NHBC, HCA and other similar requirements.
- Must be practically minded with good technical skills.
- Must be able to produce technical details with a full understanding of detailing in respect of acoustic, fire separation and thermal issues.
- Knowledge of the planning process including making online applications.
- Good, interpersonal and communication skills and ability to liaise with consultants and contractors.
- Valid current driving licence.
- The applicant must be fully conversant with AutoCAD.
- Experience of working with BIM/REVIT is desirable but not essential.
So if you wish to join a well-established company that offer training and full assistance with professional accreditations, you should call Eva Wright on 020 7653 1070 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org