The client is a prestigious engineering organisation with offices throughout the Middle East and North African regions. Specialising in very large infrastructure projects they have a reputation for providing a very high quality service to their clients. The workload is varied and interesting and will allow the candidate the opportunity to work on projects they are unlikely to have been involved with previously.
The role will provide the selected individual with experience assessing very large infrastructure projects and programmes. The role will require some travel, potentially at short notice and coordination and cooperation with company offices and staff across the regions.
The candidate will be self-motivated, used to working to tight deadlines and have some experience of bid preparation. Some overseas experience is also desirable.
Salary & Conditions
The job requires the following skills:
- EIA project management
- Excellent reporting skills; Report QA/QC
- Junior staff mentoring
- Coordination with local project office and other external company offices
- Management of small teams
- Management of specialist sub-consultants.
- Some project management capability using Primavera 6 would be a distinct advantage.
- Some experience of bid preparation
- Working knowledge of HSE on large projects
- Solid project, environmental assessment and environmental management experience
- Environmental Degree or further degree in related subject
- Overseas experience
- Team player, adaptable, willingness to supervise / mentor junior staff
- Experience working on large infrastructure projects is desirable
- Good communicator
- Experience with specialist analytical software such as grapher/surfer
For further information on this role or to submit a CV please contact Jack Bartlett on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 616 7187 quoting the reference number ENV557.