This organisation are looking for Infrastructure Funding Officer on a temporary basis for 3 months initially.
It is essential that you have knowledge of town planning and desirable for applicants to have knowledge of CIL and S106 processes.
* To support the initiation and development of projects and programmes, working to other team members.
* To maintain data stores, in relation to any number of projects and/or programmes, these data stores are specific to large funding streams, in excess of millions of pounds, in relation to the Council’s S106 and CIL income streams.
* To support the collection and operation of infrastructure funding from available sources, such as CIL and S106
* To liaise with the public, development industry, internal/eternal colleagues and other customers in relation to project delivery and other information required for data input and
* To populate and maintain data stores, for funding information in relation to projects and programmes.
* To provide detailed information to customers and colleagues on all business and projects/programmes within the Infrastructure Planning section.
* To assist in the preparation of reports and briefings on projects and programmes, to various audiences.
* To assist in the planning and preparation of consultation processes and events, for any number of projects and programmes.
* To assist and lead the preparation of bids for funding, in relation to any available mechanisms for infrastructure projects.
* To assist in the preparation and delivery of communications in relation to specific project and programmes led by the service, liaising with communications specialists where required.
* To assist in the procurement of expert advice, on various project and programme matters.
* To ensure the delivery of the Council’s equality objectives and engage in team planning/service planning initiatives, led by more senior officers
* To carry out regular and frequent site visits and inspections, reporting back to the team.
* To take responsibility for the accurate management of data in relation to large income streams, often in excess of millions of pounds, in relation to the Councils S106 and CIL income streams.
* To develop, under own initiative, ideas and solutions to key issues within a project.
* To lead on key areas of a project, that may require further input and injection of enthusiasm, in order to achieve successful project objectives.
* To encourage colleagues, often more senior, to deliver tasks; ensuring successful project outcomes
* To lead and manage any number of bids for new funding steams, simultaneously and to ensure that these bids are managed from start to finish, ensuring the appropriate sign offs and buy-in from various partners.
You should match the following criteria:
Knowledge of key issues relating to the planning and delivery of large scale initiatives and projects within inner London OR knowledge of detailed finance systems and processes, within a busy finance environment
* Knowledge of planning legislation and policy at national, London and local planning authority level OR knowledge of financial regulations/legislation at a local authority level.
* Eligible for or working towards a relevant such as Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) OR Royal Institute for Chartered Surveyors (RICS) OR any chartered accountancy qualifications.
To apply please forward your CV ASAP
Share this post