Junior Property Manager
Our client is a leading property developer looking for a Junior Property Manager. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of Property Management experience. The ideal candidate will be bilingual with the ability to speak both Mandarin and English as well as having strong English writing skills. Our client deals with a large number of Chinese and Australian based investors and have a strong track record of delivery exceptional developments.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- End-end management of the portfolio
- Communicate and develop good working relationships with tenants and landlords
- Identify leasing opportunities
- Organising repairs & Maintenance
- Month end reporting and analysis
- Provide reporting, analysis and financial support across a portfolio of properties
- Current Real Estate License
- Intimate knowledge of the Sydney (North Shore and surrounds) Real Estate market
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous Real Estate experience
- Bilingual (English and Mandarin)
- At least 1-2 years of property management experience
Excellent Salary Packages available for the right candidates
Long term career opportunities
Industry leading company looking for the best level of candidates.
A current Real Estate License is ESSENTIAL
To take advantage of these roles please apply now or contact Hayden Smith directly on 02 8005 2000 to discuss confidentially.