Our client is known for its work within the telecommunications sector focusing wireless technologies and enterprise products. It punches well above its weight; most of its clients being national and international large corporate companies and Government bodies. It delivers training services across wide variety of disciplines from highly technical projects to customer training and sales channel support.
It is a rapidly expanding company that is driven by a desire to help customers improve their business performance.
It achieves this by:
- being passionate about the projects supported, its customers’ issues and the delivered solutions
- being decisive about recommendations and actions ensuring that positive impacts are delivered on time and to exceedingly high standards
- being bold to deliver the best solutions, even where this may challenge its customers’ current thinking.
This a close-knit team of industry-seasoned professionals that is looking for a capable eLearning creator to form part of our customer training and specialist sales channel support delivery team.
Our client is currently recruiting eLearning Creators to work on a full time basis. Project durations vary from a few days to a few weeks and often run concurrently. We are looking for experience in creating eLearning content in a variety of mediums including story boards for eLearning format, interactive online delivery, classroom delivery, as well as short training videos. Subject matter is semi-technical in nature focusing on sales channel enablement, new product launches and first and second line customer support.
As an eLearning creator, you will be responsible for the creation of a range of leaning content in the style set by our client, or by its customers, to a very high standard, and often to be completed in very demanding timescales.
- You will be required to plan the structure of the learning content
- You will produce PowerPoint slides and author accompanying text following guidelines set by the style sheet or those set by the customers
- You will produce storyboards for eLearning content including animation descriptions and audio scripts following guidelines set by the style sheet or those set by the customers
- You will produce short instructional videos illustrating the use of software tools or web portals using screen capture software and editing tools
- You will produce effective quizzes, questions and tests to accompany learning content
- You will be required to master the topics covered by the learning materials, for example new products and their capabilities or sales strategies and approaches
- You may be required to participate in customer meetings for setting the scope and defining the requirements of training content and to receive feedback on the content
- You will be required to provide guidance on appropriate software tools and production methods for eLearning content
About the Person
Share this post