Our client is currently recruiting for an National Account Manager to provide an efficient cleaning and hygiene service within a new prestigious leisure contract covering Nationally across England and Scotland. You will be managing around 100 sites with a large network of cleaners. Your main working hours will be Monday to Friday however flexibility will be needed, as and when the business requires.
Outline of the role:
As the National Account Manager your responsibility is for the management of the cleaning across around 100 retail sites. Being a direct point of contact with the clients you will be used to building and maintain relationships, acting in a pro- active and professional manner with the ability to solve problems and think on your feet. Your day to day responsibilities are; looking after the sites P & L accounts, Budgets, making sure the sites are staffed in all areas, staff training and recruitment, audits, KPIs and daily checks and making sure that the units run smoothly, to the agreed service level agreements. You will also be required to undertake and get involved with first line HR issues and you will need a hands on approach as you may need to physically carry out work on sites.
What we are looking for in you:
· An experienced background as an Account Manager with cleaning or a Cleaning Management role in multi-site location. Tupe and Immobilisation.
· A background from retail/Leisure desirable but we are also interested in commercial experience.
· Used to adhering and training to high level compliance with regards to cleaning solutions.
· Be able to demonstrate the development and coaching of teams of at least 50 staff members.
· Sound financial knowledge regarding budgets, P & L accounts, stocks and staffing spends, with the ability to build reports and to analyse performance.
· A professional management style and knowledge of HR procedures including recruitment, disciplinary and grievance hearings.
· Ability to demonstrate customer focus and to have daily meetings with the customer.
· High level of planning and organisational skills.
· Hands on approach when required.
The role pays an attractive salary package of £45k basic plus company car fully expense pension mobile phone with 20 days holiday plus 8 Days bank holidays. Your main working hours will be Monday to Friday (40 hours per week) however flexibility will be needed, as and when the business requires.
They offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisations that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognize and share success. That`s why we offer a competitive salary and additional benefits. If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria,