Our client, a highly regarded and prestigious Insurers with a UK wide presence, is looking to recruit an experienced HNW Underwriter to be based at their Worcestershire office. As an underwriter of HNW motor and household risks, you will take responsibility for a panel of brokers, be the main contact for this panel on all underwriting matters and will be expected to work closely with the development team to ensure financial targets are met.
On a daily basis you will:
1. Be responsible for renewal underwriting up to authority levels.
2. Be responsible for mid term underwriting of accounts as appropriate.
3. Underwrite appraisals.
4. Act as a referral point for less experienced U/W’s within the team.
5. Actively seek to write new business and round out existing accounts & particularly the promotion of motor and household risks..
6. Develop an understanding of Large Risk underwriting.
7. Develop an understanding in assessing complex underwriting cases.
Candidates MUST have a proven track record in dealing with HNW risks, not just non-standard household.
To apply for this position, please e-mail your CV to: