Mechanical (HVAC) Design Engineer- Building Services
Salary and Benefits: £35-48k plus benefits dependant on experience
Due to an increase in project wins and a healthy order book already in place for 2016 we are looking to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer with a Building Services background to join a leading Engineering Design Consultancy in Buckinghamshire.
The role is either for a strong Intermediate Engineer or a recently appointed Senior.
• Well established 25 strong Building Services Design Consultancy
• Healthy order book in place for the next twelve months with projects throughout London and the South East.
• Projects include retail, education, major residential and in particular commercial new build and fit-out developments.
• Flat company structure with hands on Directors.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will be working within the M&E Project Team undertaking HVAC services design, site surveys and specification writing on small – medium sized projects.
Reporting to the Director the Mechanical Design Engineer will be working alongside other Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health Engineers and also liaising with clients, architects and contractors in design and site meetings.
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
• Ideally Degree or Equivalent Qualified in Mechanical Design or Building Services Engineering.
• Working knowledge of UK standards.
• Would have at least a couple of years Consultancy Design experience and have worked on a range of projects within the built environment.
• Hevacomp or Cymap software experience.
• Must be able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
If you are a Mechanical Design Engineer within the Building Services industry and are interested in progressing your career within a leading consultancy then please contact Dan Cullingham at Fusion People on 0207 653 1070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this post