A contracts administrator is required to join the NSW operation for this hugely successful, national building contractor. The company operates largely in the medical and general commercial fit out space but also takes on general government / institutional projects.
They have secured several national contracts with major medical services providers recently and are embarking on a major expansion Australia wide. This role is to appoint an up an coming intermediate level Contracts Administrator to support the state leader of delivery-initially focusing on NSW projects but the remit will expand to cover projects nationwide, getting you invaluable exposure to projects across the country.
The company that has been in operation for decades and since inception have established operations right across Australia. The projects tend to be up to $5 Million with 10 – 15 projects at various stages of delivery at any given time in each state with this number set to grow given recent corporate roll out deals.
You will have a very hands on role in the commercial management of the projects under your control under the exceptional tutelage of a highly credible State Manager- this is a role where your expertise will grow exponentially.
A very appealing opportunity for a currentcontracts administror with refurb experience in the Medical / Institutional field looking to step up to a genuine national delivery role, without question a rare, career defining move for the successful applicant.
- Based in Sydney with exposure to markets across Australia
- Managing the commercial considerations on very technically challenging projects
- Client management is a major responsibility
- Assisting with the growth and development of the NSW commercial teams
- Strategic input into the development of the region
- Reporting directly to the national State manager and MD based in Sydney
- Drawing scopes, negotiating with trades, variations, progress claims to PC
- Previous experience as contracts administrator delivering fit out projects up to $5 Million
- Previous medical fit out / build experience will be very highly regarded but not essential
- As client management is such a large aspect of the role you must have excellent presentation and relationship building skills
- Demonstrable ambition to grow with a business across NSW
- Very strong leadership skills
- History of longevity with former employers
- A knowledge of both the onsite and financial considerations of delivering technically challenging projects
- Local Australian experience in a reputable commercial contractor
This is a role with serious growth potential and the package will grow exponentially as the NSW teams do. The start off package will be in the $80K - $120K region with excellent perks
If interested call Owen Walsh on (02) 80 05 2 0 0 0 or e-mail your CV to owen.walsh @ fusionpeole.com.au