Associate Director – Sustainability
£50,000 - £60,000 + benefits
My client is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm. The Company has approximately 37,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers
through more than 300 offices worldwide. They offer strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting.
This role sits in their Global Corporate Services business line. This business stream provides advice to corporate occupiers of commercial real estate through a dedicated account management structure. Their experienced and commercially orientated team aligns real estate strategy to corporate business strategy, maximising the value from property expenditure.
How our clients benefit:
- Their portfolio works smarter, aligned to their business strategy, because we (their advisors) are the most accomplished and experienced in the industry
- They can rely on consistently impressive service delivery and reporting across all borders, because we live by tried and tested principles
- Their portfolio can perform beyond their competitors, because they have access to our unique classified technologies and tools
- They can rest assured we won’t rest on our laurels, because they agree how our performance is measured.
Job Title: Sustainability Associate Director
Reports to: Head of Sustainability Consulting EMEA GCS
Benefits: Pension, private health care, discretionary bonus
The purpose of this position is to manage and support the business growth of the sustainability business within the company’s global corporate services line. You will work in close collaboration within the Head of Sustainability consulting to drive revenue growth and as a secondary role ensure the smooth operation of the team. You will be supported by the existing Energy & Sustainability team of 30.
- Responsible for identifying E&S client opportunities within the GCS business
and externally for both landlord and occupiers.
- Maintain, develop, update, communicate and implement sustainability standards within the
Energy & Sustainability team.
- Develop and draft client proposals for Sustainability services for final sign off by line
- Works with the Energy and Sustainability team to develop new client opportunities and
- Assist in the management of the Sustainability team operations ensuring as a minimum