Client Relationship Manager urgently required for this national Facilities Management service provider based in Central London.
You will have extensive operational and strategic FM knowledge to be able to monitor and develop the FM services on-site. This role is not a day to day FM role, the would suit candidates that are focused on change, innovation and improving the customer experience. Extensive total FM knowledge is required.
Monitor and improve on SLA's
Writing technical and management system reports
Act as key contact with customers' auditors
Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation where required or directed
Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement across the organisation
Persuading sometimes experienced and reluctant staff to change their way of working to incorporate quality methods.
Monitor and improve FM services; cleaning, catering, security, mechanical and electrical maintenance, H&S & FM Projects.
Knowledge of Public sector / Healthcare / PFI advantageous but not essential.
- Relevant experience in facilities services.
- Demonstrable record in leading and motivating staff members.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment.
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills including team working and negotiation.
- Ability to manage time and meet objectives.
- Able to prioritise significant workloads and resource them in response to changing demands and requirements.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Ability to understand, analyse and interrogate data produced in CAFM system (Planet).
- DBS will be carried out.
£46-50k + private healthcare & pension.