Assistant Development Manager.
Our client is a leading Developer and they currently have an opportunity for an Assistant Development Manager to join their growing team. This well-established market leader has a strong pipeline of exciting projects and specialise in delivering residential and mixed used developments. This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career and work on some exciting projects. They are currently working on projects that include a $50 million dollar mixed used retail and residential development.
You will be reporting to the Senior Development Manager and will assist in the full life cycle of projects. Projects ranging from land sub divisions through to medium density/high rise apartments and large mixed use developments. Applicants with Mandarin speaking capabilities will be looked upon favorably, however everyone meeting the below criteria is encouraged to apply.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Conduct feasibility studies and generate appropriate reports for management
- Re - zoning
- Site planning
- Facilitation of project delivery team and design team
- Day to day project delivery reporting
- Manage and co-ordinate the approvals process
- Manage and report on financial status in a timely and accurate manner
- Support and coordinate ongoing projects as assigned
- Other duties as required by the Development Director
- 2-5 years’ experience in the Development/Project Management industry
- Property related tertiary qualifications
- Exposure to the entire development process
- First class communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding stakeholder management capabilities including Council, planning authorities and community groups
Whilst residential development experience will be looked upon favourably it is not essential and applicants with commercial and other development experience are encouraged to apply. Salary package is negotiable depending on experience.
To take advantage of this role please apply now or contact Hayden Smith directly on 02 8005 2000 to discuss confidentially.