Are you an experienced Post Room Assistant looking for a great new opportunity?
To join my client a large Facilities Management company on a new contract of theirs in Bristol.
You will provide the smooth running of the post room. This will include general post room duties, goods collection and dispatch ensuring the smooth running of the general office.
- Assist with general post room administration duties, including sorting incoming post and franking outgoing post on a daily basis.
- Distributing incoming faxes and internal mail in a timely manner and maintaining accurate records relating to all aspects of the Post Room.
- Assist with courier bookings and international dispatches.
- Assist receiving telephone calls to the Post room in a prompt and efficient manner in-line with company standards.
- Assist with the maintenance of copiers, printers and fax machines.
- Assist handling/coordinating incoming goods deliveries and collection and distribute these in a timely manner.
- Assist dealing with enquiries and request from staff, visitors and other tenant’s.
- Ensure a professional service is delivered at all times.
- The candidate must have a pleasant, helpful outlook, be well spoken with a smart, presentable appearance.
- Good administration and PC skills are essential.
- Methodical approach to duties
- Time management skills
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Attention to detail
£17,500 – Full time
This is a temp to permanent position – starting ASAP – great way to get in to a well know facilities management company
IF you have previous experience and you are interested in this role please apply with your CV
Interviews will take place within the next 2 weeks – don’t miss out