This large Commercial Contractor has been operating for in excess of 20 years and now has operations covering NSW, VIC and WA with further expansion plans planned. There has been a recent restructure with several senior people in the business stepping up in rank. This has opened up a number of positions across the business in the commercial, site and delivery departments- A Senior Contracts Administrator, Project Manager and Foreman specifically.
This hugely successful Contractor specialises in complex Commercial fit out and large refurb projects that peak out at around the $40 Million mark. Their sweet spot sits in the $2 - $10 Million bracket but at any point can have sites with the need for major structural works, have numerous cranes on site and new large build elements so you will not be pigeon holed as a pure fit out specialist. This makes it an ideal move for someone coming from a pure fit out environment who wants to ladder into anew build environment and expose themselves to larger, structural work.
With respect to the Foreman role, they are inviting applications from experienced Commercial Foremen / Site Supervisors interested in moving over to one of the most successful commercial fit out and heavy refurbishment contractors operating in NSW. This is a long term role and they are looking only to speak to candidates who are interested in building a long term career within the organisation.
- You will need to be coming from a commercial fit out or heavy refurb environment
- Previous Australian experience in a reputable contractor
- Must be process and systems driven as they are a very structured contractor
- Must have 4 plus years with a major, well respected contractor in a similar role or be ready to step up from Leading Hand to Foreman
- Excellent communications skills, well presented and confident dealing directly with clients
- Managing all on site considerations on projects up to $5 Million
- On the larger projects you will be given the support of a site manager to learn the ropes before progressing into a site management role
- Drawing and driving the program on projects in conjunction with the PM
- Managing the time, cost and quality of every site under your control
This commercial contractor is a genuine employer of choice and has one f the best reputations in the market for building ethically, treating their staff with respect, upskilling and promoting from within, thus the current available opportunities.
In return for your commitment, the employer will commit to ongoing training and development, the chance to progress at a very steady pace, excellent work life balance and a best in class cash package plus bonus structure.
Salary ranging from $120k - $150 Depending on experience with progression limited only to your own ambition.
If interested call Owen Walsh on (02) 8005 2000 or email your CV to owen.walsh @ fusionpeople.com.au