£40,000 to £50,000 DOE
The Client are a large, multidisciplinary Practice that work across the sectors, including Surveying, Construction and Architectural Services.
As well as educational, medical and sports facilities, the Architectural Division also work in conjunction with Local Authorities to deliver front-end, conceptual design and tender packages for a portfolio of high density and award winning urban residential schemes across East London Boroughs.
The Client are seeking an experienced Part III Architect who has at least 5 years experience within the residential sector, to join the team and lead delivery on a growing portfolio of planned local authority residential projects.
What is different about this role is the fact that successful candidates will be given space to exercise their creative flair, and design inner city residential projects with a difference.
The Client are not just looking for an Architect that wants to produce generic Local Authority housing schemes on mass. On the contrary, the Client are seeking candidates who can bring the creative flair and the design ethos of a ‘Signature Practice’, and translate this into urban residential schemes, creating a hybrid between the two faculties and redefining the way in which Local Authority residential schemes are designed.
This is a long term opportunity for an Architect that wishes to use a career’s worth of experience to join a Practice that is committed to working in conjunction with Local Authorities to deliver exceptionally designed, award-winning, urban residential schemes.
Key Skills /Experience:
- Part III accredited
- Minimum 5 years post accreditation experience
- Comprehensive understanding of up to date UK Planning and Building Regulations, and London Design Guide / Housing Design Guide Standards
- Previous experience in delivering planning and tender packages for residential schemes
- Previous experience in urban master-planning
- Prior experience in residential projects specifically for Local Authorities
- Proficient in AutoCAD and sketchup
- Working experience of Revit is desirable but not essential
- Confident in presenting and delivering project based presentations to Clients
- A drive and confidence to break the mould
Think this is you? Call Eva Wright at Fusion People London on 020 7653 1070 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t think this is you? Don’t worry! Call Eva Wright at the Fusion People London office and refer someone suitable, and you could earn £100.