Our client is a specialist construction equipment dealer based in Avonmouth, Bristol who are looking for a Stores Person to join their expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a Company who have experienced exceptional growth year on year and who are continuing to expand the business moving forward.
The range of duties to fulfil the above role includes:
• Pick stock items in accordance with the outgoing paperwork ensuring conformance to the customer's requirements
• Adequately package all orders safe delivery to the customer
• Liaise with the various carriers used for delivery to customers
• Use company computer system to maintain accurate records, carry out stock transfers etc
• Keep the working area/stores free of hazards as per the company's health and safety policy
• Training as required
• The ability to use own initiative to resolve any problems and issues that may arise.
• Excellent timekeeping and time management skills.
This is a temp to perm role for the right candidate on a full-time basis, the hours will be day shift.
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact Jack Honeyfield on 0117 9174 560.
Share this post