Permanent Electrical Estimating Manager
Salary: £50 - £70k + Package/Bonus
Following a very positive 2015 our client is currently looking to recruit an Electrical Estimating Manager to potentially progress into a directorship role.
- Award winning, privately owned mechanical & electrical contractor/sub-contractor.
- Variety of projects including healthcare, education, residential and private sector.
- Very well run company with an amazing staff retention rate.
The electrical estimating manager will be required to review concept design information, produce cost plan information, attend site surveys, mid and post bid interviews. Lead a variety of tenders ensuring correct process is followed throughout the bid process.
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
- Experience as an Electrical Estimator
- Working knowledge of UK standards.
- Trade background is ideal.
- Demonstrated ability of electrical estimating.
- Must be able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
If you are a Lead Electrical Estimator or Estimating Manager within the M&E industry and are interested in a new career opportunity then please contact Phil Graham at Fusion People on 0207 653 107