A leading Lloyd's broker is looking to recruit ab Associate Director to oversee the premium processing related to all facilitised business emanating from their International and North American teams.
You will be tasked with the management of the Bindercloud software tool in order to ensure the upload of all bordereaux as well as ensuring expertise and consistency in the setup of Twins records for all Binding Authorities and Line Slips. |
Other day to day duties will include:
- Ensuring the timely production of monthly premium bordereau and payment to capacity providers
- Ensuring appropriate liaison with the front end teams and establish management information pack showing bordereaux due and paid
- Proactive credit control on all declarations and comparison of written premium against paid premium
- Providing management and training to all processing staff involved in facilitised business
- Providing premium statistics upon request
- Assisting the Operations Director in reviewing and implementing all reporting requirements defined by Capacity Providers
Candidates must have experience in processing binding authorities and line slips for North American and International Clients as well as an understanding of the Lloyd's reporting requirements relative to delegated authorities.
To apply, please e-mail your CV to: