A leading Support Services Business has requirement for an Architectural Technician to be based in their offices in Grimsby.
The Architectural Consultancy, a multi-disciplinary team working for clients in the public and private sector based within North East Lincolnshire contract in Grimsby, is looking for an Architectural Technician. This role will report into the Head of Architecture.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
- Support Project Leads and where appropriate act as Project Lead to deliver construction related new build and refurbishment projects, working with the Project Team to achieve the project deliverables within the agreed time, quality and financial objectives
- Liaise with clients evaluating the requirements of commissions and assist in developing a clear brief
- Undertake design work with an innovative approach considering conservation, sustainability, energy efficiency and budget
- Prepare production information, tender packages and submit Planning and Building Regulation applications
- Consult with clients and end users, regulatory bodies, funding agencies, statutory bodies and deal with complex or contentious issues in a positive and professional manner
- Support the Architectural Consultancy in delivering improved services in an efficient and effective manner
- Deliver the service in line with the Consultancy’s quality management procedures and demonstrate an understanding of the principles behind these