Maintenance Delivery Manager required to work on a prestigious maintenance and new works contract! You will be responsible for supervising all maintenance works and minor new works on site as well as being the point of contact for the client. You will monitor the supply chain operatives on performance, standards, quality and health and safety.
Other duties will include but are not limited to:
• Support the Site Manager
• Liaise with the client
• Monitor the sub contract performance, service delivery, value for money and quality
• Ensure suitably qualified operatives are working on the correct tasks
• Support the Site Manager to deliver tasks on maintenance and minor new works
• Provide technical support
• Maintain records and work orders
• Manage projects work as required
• Review Risk assessments and method statements
• Keep and maintain records
• Work closely with the Mobile Aps so they are able to ensure all works are in line with the requirements
• Carry out inspections
• Coordinate day to day activities of the site team
• Comply with Health and Safety
• Provide sufficient and timely supervision and coaching to ensure teams are performing
• Coordinate the day to day activities of the site team
• Contribute to forecasting
• All other duties as required
You will have a working background within this role or similar and hold relevant qualifications (HNC, HND G&G etc.) in Mechanical/Electrical or Building/Civil engineering related discipline.
You need to have awareness and knowledge in Asbestos Responsible Person, Emergency First Aid and Fire Safety and IOSH or equivalent. You must have experience in managing supply chain and sub-contractors and man management experience.
You must have good leadership skills, be commercial aware and able to manage and lead teams.
You need to hold a full UK Driving Licence.
Please ensure the above is clear on CV application. Apply now!