I have a requirement for an Project Manager to join a leading supplier of Services to the MoD. You will you will responsible for the end to end delivery of multiple projects under additional Works.
This will be a temp contract.
- Manage projects within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Attend regular update meetings.
- Provide periodic reports and documentation as required.
- Personally carry out at least health and safety audits per month.
- Ensure projects within area are inspected on a frequent basic to check health, safety and performance requirements.
- Produce delivery programmes through the use of Microsoft Project for monitoring the delivery against the agreed date.
- Complete regular and ad hoc audits on work completed and in progress checks.
- Manage budget and deliver in line with agreed profit targets.
- Monitor, support and develop supply chain relationships.
- Input into risk management activity and processes associated with additional services.
- Mitigate risk on KPI non-compliance through escalation to the additional works manager.
- Work along the commercial team preparing scopes and tender invitations for works outside of PSA pricing, reviewing and adjudicating return, making recommendations to additional works manager in line with contractual requirements.
Projects will typically range from £25-250k with a couple up to £1m. You may also be managing up to 30 projects.
Typical projects will be working on boiler systems, plumbing, ventilation, power systems, emergency lighting, gas etc. So a good knowledge of all M&E services is essential. There may also be some construction projects.
- Excellent knowledge of M&E services and construction
- Able to manage multiple projects.
- Good financial and budget control.
- Experience of risk management.
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety.
- Knowledge of CDM 2015 and QA
If you think this is the next role for you then APPLY NOW.