Administrator - Bovington
Administrator required to join a leading FM company! You will be responsible for providing an excellent administrative support to the Office and Area Team.
The will be travel to other sites twice a month.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Booking appointments for Engineers and Supervisors
- Assist in the reporting of Core Services Tasks to ensure contract compliance.
- Scheduling and issue of Specialist Supply Chain appointments
- Oversee WorkManager ensuring all appointments are scheduled and actioned.
- To answer queries efficiently and effectively
- Preparation and maintenance of reports as required by management
- Creating Excel spreadsheets and dashboard reports to monitor business performance
- Preparation of meeting minutes
- Answer all incoming calls promptly and politely
- All other duties as reasonably required
You will have a working background as an Administrator within an office environment. You must have experience of data processing, typing and general administration. You will ideally hold relevant administration / business NVQ or similar. You must have excellent IT skills (work, Excel, outlook etc._ and have excellent communication skills.