Asset Administrator temp- 6 months possibly
I have an opportunity for an experienced administrator to join a leading supplier of services to the MoD. You will provide comprehensive administrative support to additional services team.
- Provide administrative duties.
- Managing email and attachment files of RMIS reports.
- Processing and editing asset photographs.
- Compiling spreadsheets with data.
- Answer queries effectively and efficiently.
- Preparation of maintenance reports.
- Prepare meeting minutes.
- Compile asset data.
- Monitoring database and running clients reports from it.
- File management.
- Procuring records and reports from site based personnel.
- Input data onto centralised systems.
Any other duties commensurate to the role.
- Demonstrable experience of general office work.
- Experience of working within strict ISO 9000 policies and practices.
- Good understanding of administrative practices.
- Computer literate and experienced with data spreadsheets.
- Educated to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent experience
This would be a great role for an experienced confident administrator with experience in facilities management/construction.